All of our items are genuine, straight from manufacturer. Also, our items are made for western Europe market, so you will be getting the same items, that western europeans get. You will receive item with all the tags and in original packaging. All of our items are authentic!
How to order item?
We are trying to make item ordering as simple and reliable as possible. So you can order your item in just few steps:
1. Choose the item you like
2. Choose your size
3. Press button "Order"
4. In the opened order form choose:
4.1 Enter voucher code (if you have one)
4.2 Choose your delivery type
4.3 Choose payment type
4.4 Type your contact information (you do not have to if you have chosen Paypal)
5. Wait for your order: messenger will deliver item to your home.
You can also order items by calling number +37064625858 or writing email at email@example.com
Delivery of the items:
What payment methods you accept?
We accept cash on delivery (only in Lithuania), paypal and credit card payments
What guaranties do you give?
All of our items are genuine, so we give 3 months warranty from the date of invoice. If you have item with damage, please email to us including the photos of the item and item invoice number at firstname.lastname@example.org. After item is received, during 10 days the answer from the manufacturer will be provided. If you do not agree with the conclusions of manufacturer you are welcome to apply on online dispute resolution platform - http://ec.europa.eu/odr/
We do not warranty if:
* Item defect was cause by unintentional or intentional damage
* Item was used not for its intended purposes (playing outdoor with indoor shoes)
* Item was worn out naturally. (Usually basketball shoes are worn out by 3 months of use)
Is VAT already included in the item price?
Yes, all of our items all priced with VAT included.
Can I check out or try out your items?
Yes, you can check our sporting goods store at Putvisnkio 50A, Kaunas, Lithuania and lifestyle goods you are welcome to check at Laisves al. 99, Kaunas, Lithuania
My item does not fit, can I change the size?
Yes, we accept returns. Returns are allowed within 14 days after item is received. Shipping back to us is buyers responsibility. Refund can be done only after package is received and please ship it with registered mail that you could see when package is delivered to us. Item has to be not worn in original package and double boxed. Please leave a note in the package with your order number and your bank account number where the money has to be refunded.
Our shipping address:
How much does it cost to delivery my item?
If you receive your item in Kaunas, delivery is free! You just pay for the item.
If you live in other Lithuanian city shipping cost 3EUR. Items are delivered using Lithuanian Post Office services. Every additional item bought in the same order is delivery free of charge!
If you are from other country, we ship with (UPS) mail and shipping cost 6 EUR to all the countries.
Can a company buy items? Do you write invoice?
Yes, we write VAT invoices.
Item ordering, that we do not have at the catalog
Sorry, but we can not order item by your request.
Sil | Lab
Additional function, that helps to create the clothing by yourself: to order personal printing on the item. This function is allowed for the items with Sil | Lab mark. If the item does not have Sil | Lab mark, unfortunately it is not allowed to be created by yourself. IMPORTANT: please pay your attention, that items created by yourself are not allowed to be changed or returned, therefore it is recommended to be sure about the size. Also we want to inform about the possibility, that the item created by yourself may differ a little bit in the reality from the view on computer with its form and text size.
I. General provisions
2. The definitions used in these Provisions shall correspond to the definitions defined in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania (hereinafter - the Law).
II. The procedure for the collection, storage and usage of personal data
3. The Consumer, purchasing goods on the e-shop, agrees that the following Personal Data would be processed by the Company: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, delivery address, and IP address. These Personal Data shall be submitted by the Consumer to the Company.
4. The Company confirms that Personal Data provided by the Consumer shall be processed only for the purpose of providing the Consumer with the appropriate services on the e-shop and for the direct marketing purposes in order to offer or inform the Consumers of the Company and its webpage visitors about the services provided by the Company (alone or together with its partners) and/or promotions or applied discounts for the goods, to congratulate the Customers of the Company and its website visitors on public and private holidays.
5. The Company shall undertake not to disclose the Consumer''''s Personal Data to the third parties, except for the partners of the Company providing goods delivery or other services ordered by the Consumer, and the law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
6. The Consumer shall have these rights:
a) upon the request to the Company to familiarize with his/her Personal Data owned by the Company in writing. Information to the Consumer shall be sent to the email address given by him/her;
b) upon the request to the Company to receive the information in written from which sources and what Personal Data is collected, for which purpose it is processed, to which data recipients it is provided and has been provided at least during the last 1 (one) year. Information to the Consumer shall be sent to the email address given by him/her;
c) not to give consent that his/her Personal Data would be processed. In this case, the Consumer shall not have the possibility to purchase the goods on the e-shop of the Company.
7. Personal identity document and Customer’s data contained therein submitted to the Employee of the Company, AB Lietuvos Paštas, courier service or the Centre of Receiving Goods while receiving the goods shall be used only for the proper identification of the person’s identity.
8. By means of internal organizational and technical measures the Company shall ensure that the Personal Data provided by the Customer to the Company would be protected against any unlawful actions: the unlawful alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and the level of the protection of Personal Data would comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. Personal Data shall be stored in the Company for 5 years.
9. The Consumer shall agree in advance that the Company has the right to keep his/her personal data on the server as long as it is necessary according to the peculiarities of the activities of the Company if submitted by the Consumer data was: 1) used in the acts of unlawful interference; 2) there was suspicion of identity theft or other violation, because of which there has been or will be started investigation by the relevant law enforcement authorities; 3) for other legitimate purposes to keep Personal Data. Such data shall be erased upon the receipt of legal instructions from the law enforcement or other authorized institutions.
10. Any request or instruction related to the processing of Personal Data must be submitted to the Company by the Consumer in one of the following ways in writing: 1) by submitting such request or instruction to the Company directly at the address V. Putvinskio g. 50A Kaunas, 2) by sending such an application or instruction to the email address email@example.com. Upon the receipt of such consumer''''s request or instruction the Company shall reply to the Consumer and perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
11. In order to provide the Consumer with the full range of e-shop services, cookies may be stored on the Consumer''''s computer (device). The Consumer has the possibility to review what information (Cookies) the Company stores and can delete some or all the stored Cookies.
Putvinskio st. 50A,
Laisves al. 99,